Become an Exhibitor
Hello, and welcome to the Edmonton Mountain Bike Festival from September 9-11, 2022 at Queen Elizabeth Park. Join the first and only mountain bike festival for the Edmonton Area full of fun, riding and ridiculousness!
Exhibitors include local businesses, not for profits, food trucks and craft beer vendors.
Friday, September 9: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, September 10: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday, September 11: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
*Group Rides additionally occur outside of these times*
10' X 10'
$449 (April 8-June 30)
$549 (July 1-Fest)
Larger than 10' X 10'
$649 (April 8-June 30)
$749 (July 1-Fest)
Power is NOT available. One day bookings are available if room permits.
What is Included
1) Two festival wristbands per day for staffing your booth
2) Nightly security and dedicated vendor volunteers
3) Brand exposure to key mountain bike markets
4) A large variety of opportunities to engage with the audience
*Application form includes options to lead rides and/or sessions*
- Onsite vehicle parking is not permitted (accommodations are made for load-in/out and food & beverage)
- All exhibitors are require to bring their own tents, tables, chairs and other items for their exhibitor space
All local businesses, food trucks and craft beer hub vendors are required to have and show proof of insurance
- A Vendor package with additional set up details will be sent following acceptance of application and fee payment in full
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Payment is full is required to reserve Exhibitor space(s) at EMBFest
- An invoice for payment will be sent along with notification of acceptance
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations after August 15, 2022 will incur a $200 service charge